17th August 2012
Photoset with 7 notes
Prince Rama - So Destroyed
Today’s look is: BLOGHAUS 3.0. Later today I’m DJing a free show put on by MTV/L Mag in DUMBO with the super rad line up of Zambri, Javelin, Prince Rama & more. I finally, after a week of being pretty sick, feel a bit like a human today! To celebrate I decided to try to look decent.
- dirty light blue tai chi shoes I got at the thrift store down the street from my place
- black fishnet tights with a leaf pattern from the random sock store in Penn Station
- cut off shorts I made from pants I got at the Permanent Wave Clothes swap
- the Ad Hoc shirt I got for supporting their kickstarter (hand delivered after it was sent to the wrong address and then was in Market Hotel/285 Kent for a few months)
- a sheer reddish-orange zebra striped blouse thing I also got at the Perm Wave clothes swap (scored pretty big there)
- plastic yellow big circle earrings that used to belong to my mom
- reddish lipstick
And for some reason Tumblr won’t let the first picture be vertical so hi I’m sideways.